• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think he's possessed.

casu consulto

Mama Doe
I think Jack has been possessed. :shock:

He's turned into a real little :censored: over the past week. Now, I know it's probably just Spring-related, but he's a pain in the neck to live with/share a room with right now...! :lol:

He tears at/scrabbles at the carpet. My bedroom carpet is ruined, especially by the door. He's stripped my wallpaper under the window. The window was open, blew the edge of the curtain within reach of his crate - the bottom of my curtain has interesting holes in it now! He will NOT stop the carpet tearing for anything. Shouting his name - no response. Shouting no! - no response. Slapping the floor hard to try and get his attention - ignored. Running over to him - doesn't flick an ear. He has to be lifted bodily away, and then looks at you all surprised. Telling him off.. well, he turns his back and cleans his face.

He's taken to squeezing under things and refusing to come out for sheer devilment. I had to dismantle my chest of drawers the other day... and scoop him out, only for him to go off skipping and binkying. He ALWAYS binkies when told off! He eats the kitchen lino, but gets into a swearing, scrabbly strop that the kitchen door is closed.

And he won't stop rattling the bars of his crate. He refuses to play with toys - he had four toys, cardboard, wooden, willow... untouched. He has lots of hay, but has decided he doesn't like the hay he sort of liked a week ago. Can't let him free range in my room because he's destroying my things, and there's no where else to put my things! :shock:

He's turning into the room mate from hell! :lol: I can't wait until I can move him outside. I keep telling him - when he has tired himself out and is resting his head on my knee being cute - that soon he shall be an outdoor bunny and I won't be woken at 6am to him trying to rattle/chew through metal!

My Roland is an :angel:
Im thanking my lucky stars.......
Your boy...Bless him!!!!

Back