• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rosie has been outside :-)

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
and look how well she looks, brought her in after 15mins thugh as it started to get colder, and with her being old, didn't want her to get too cold

caught on the run

024-3.jpg

015-3.jpg

here i come mum

016-6.jpg

023-2.jpg

013-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

watching my friend

018-2.jpg

sitting pretty

026-2.jpg

028-3.jpg

don't forget this side mum

031-2.jpg

in company

032-1.jpg

041-1.jpg

042-1.jpg

so sweet . . . how old is she?

My Damson (9 and with kidney stones) was hoping around today like mad really enjoying the sun:love: - but we had to bring him in after a while as well as the cold made his kidneys hurt:(

so sweet . . . how old is she?

My Damson (9 and with kidney stones) was hoping around today like mad really enjoying the sun:love: - but we had to bring him in after a while as well as the cold made his kidneys hurt:(

she's 8years old, (im lisa's sister lol :wave:), lisa said she took rosie for her injections the steroids yesterday and her weight was up again to 0.82kg and they now going to go 10 days until repeat injections :D instead of weekly as she doing good

cas

I love Rosie. I know it sounds weird as I only know her from pics but she's my favorite bunny on RU. I think she is absoluately adorable. :)

Lynn

Glad to see Rosie is still very much up and about. Spring and sunshine makes everybun feel better! :)

Back