• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

megazorb,redibed or hemcore ?

pennypoos

Mama Doe
I`v been looking round locally for some magazorb, as i thought it might save a few quid on postage,but i can`t seem to find any. I rang one local pet supply and they sell redibed and hemcore. would any one recomend either of these as an alterative too megazorb , or should i just pay the extra few quid and order some megazorb and have it delivered ?

magazorb.??

I`v been looking round locally for some magazorb, as i thought it might save a few quid on postage,but i can`t seem to find any. I rang one local pet supply and they sell redibed and hemcore. would any one recomend either of these as an alterative too megazorb , or should i just pay the extra few quid and order some megazorb and have it delivered ?

if this is for rabbit bedding,hay bin,poop box,,.i use the same thing in all/for all timothy/orchard grasses...,do you have to worry about myxi,,in the area.??..sincerely james waller:wave:

It`s to use in my rabbits poo box, and also to use as bedding for my two guineapigs. Im currently using saw dust, but i`v been reading that its not good for rabbits and guineapigs so im goin to change to something more suitable.
No i`v not heard of anything about myxi in my area :wave:

Ive tried quite a few beddings for both my little pets and my horses. My personal favourite was the megazorb and I happily pay more to get that over anything else. Havent found anything as odourless and absorbent.

I have used megazorb but don't find it any better than Hemcore/ Auboise

I have Auboise at the moment but prefer the smell of the Hemcore as it has citronella in :D

I use it for my mouse, rats, and rabbits I tried it in the cat litter tray too but it ended up all over the house :shock:

Ive used Megazorb for ages but ran out and couldnt get to the farm shop so ive got hemcore at the min,its not as absorbant as the megazorb as when i scoop the wee out there is wee underneath it:? But i do prefere the smell of the hemcore

Back