• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*shock*

what a ******* idiot :roll: Thinks he is such a know it all too.... his voice just says how much of an arrogant pig he is as well!! :roll::roll:

:evil:

:shock: thats unbelievable :shock:

Poor rabbit wonder how many people have watched that and done it to their own rabbits.

doing it like that wouldnt have even crossed my mind even when i didnt know much about rabbits :shock:

In less than 20 secs I turned off the vid, that's no way to bathe any eyes. :evil:

(The water pressure looked strong too). :evil:

Shoot! What shocks me most is the supportive and grateful comments from others - they're now going to think that's ok!

I really think the videos put on Youtube should be filtered.

Madness :shock:

Wrong on so many levels...fast running water, shampoo in the eyes, using regular tap water instead of cooled boiled water, etc, etc, etc.

OMG i don't even wash my eye like that if i get something in it! Bloody hell Ali has had Acid in his eye before and never done that!

The comments are really really shocking! The well dones and oh so good to see...... Slap!

Oh my Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It'd be 1000000000000 times less stressful for the rabbit if he used the good old cotton pad.. :roll:

we were looking for cute buns the other day and there were people bathing rabbits. the bunnies were so stressed.

Remind me, why would you need to bath a bunny?? The only like i ever bathed any of them was when miffy got Arthritis!!!!! Even that was done in a washing up bowl in our living room on towls :?

The one we saw the bun looked so stressed :( it was a little bun

i gave up watching it aftera minute or so.. but .. did the bunny actually have an eye on that side? never saw it open when he was drying it! :shock:
Theres no way id ever do that.. i use boiled water on a cotton wool pad :roll:

we were looking for cute buns the other day and there were people bathing rabbits. the bunnies were so stressed.

Remind me, why would you need to bath a bunny?? The only like i ever bathed any of them was when miffy got Arthritis!!!!! Even that was done in a washing up bowl in our living room on towls :?
Only time ive ever done it was when one of them had a dirty bum and even then i only washed their bottom, not their entire body!

Oh my word. I wasn't really sure what was about to happen, but as soon as I saw the poor bunny being held like that and moved slowly towards the running water (btw I agree, pressure looked high) I switched off....
I had to bathe Nermal's eye a couple of days ago cos he got something in it (I actually think he has a little hay allergy, which is unfortunate what with him being a rabbit :roll:), and I used warm water and a couple of cotton pads.. It took about a minute, he got cuddles during and after, and his eye was cleared. No hassle.
Was that actually an instructional video? Is youtube monitored in any way? :?

Oh poor little thing :shock: Maybe you do that if it's got chemicals or something in it's eyes and you need to wash it out. Poor, poor little thing :shock:

Back