• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More pics of Daisy & Kirk's mansion (and a few other pics as well) :-)

bridget

Alpha Buck
Hi everyone

I posted last year a few pictures of our buns' new house that Brian made for them. Are they spoilt or what?!

Well, I was just browsing on my laptop and found some more pics - hope you like them.

Kirk looking well cute
SANY0475.jpg

SANY0487.jpg

Daisy Boo sat still for a change :D
SANY0481.jpg

SANY0460.jpg

Let us in Daddy! :love:
SANY0461.jpg

SANY0451.jpg

Amazing bunny mansion and a beautiful garden which seems to be surprisingly unmunched. Everything in my garden is bare up to the height that a bunny can periscope. How do you stop them eating everything, have you just been careful to choose plants that they don't like?

...oh yes, and very gorgeous bunnies.:D

I WANT, I WANT, I WANT, I WANT, I WAN, I WANT!!!!!! :shock::love::love::love:

Have just asked OH to make me one. His reaction: "oh f:censored:k off! Thats too 'ard!....I'll but one though" :lol:

Amazing bunny mansion and a beautiful garden which seems to be surprisingly unmunched. Everything in my garden is bare up to the height that a bunny can periscope. How do you stop them eating everything, have you just been careful to choose plants that they don't like?

Oh thanks everyone for the nice comments ;)

It looks nice in summer but they do eat a LOT of the plants :roll: the tub in the second pic - they like to sit in there and scoff. I put new plants in, turn my back and they're sat in there munchin em... :roll:

They do have a couple of favourites but we just have to chase them off when we see em scoffing .. :lol:

Wow!! Ive seen pics before, and its still as amazing!! I :love: it! Your garden is beautiful :love:

Isnt jealous at all :lol:

That is one fantastic bunny palace!!!!! Your OH could go into business making those!!! :D

Daisy & Kirk are adorable :love::love::love:

Absolutely incrediable, love it!!!! I remember you posting pics before and it still amazes me, i want one too!! :love:

Ditto... have been sat staring at my garden this week wondering how I can make it pretty again. It looks like it has been hit by a plague of locusts.

Love the mansion though- is it split level in side (me wants!)

Back