• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos wanted please for rescue website

DDD

Mama Doe
I am setting up a website (well, my husband is!!) for a local rabbit rescue. Would anyone like to share their pictures of bunnies, especially pairs, house rabbits, accomodation please to be used on the website. I haev a few pics of rabbits that I have seen there, but they are not great as I haven't had a good camera for long!! I don't want to fill up the website with my 2 buns either! By posting them here, you would be giving permission for them to be used on the website.

Thanks. Look forward to replies.

DSC_0816.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0298.jpg

Are these any good to you?

i have tonnes and tonnes of photographs, is there anything particular you would like? all high quality SLR photos.x

i have tonnes and tonnes of photographs, is there anything particular you would like? all high quality SLR photos.x

I wanted to use the pictures around the website, but in particular to show bunnies in pairs, unless house rabbits, and also housing/ runs for people to be aware of what is required. If you prefer to email them, then let me know. Your pics are great so any should be good!

DSC_3040.jpg

DSC_3211.jpg

DSC_3220.jpg

DSC_3045.jpg

DSC_3004.jpg

DSC_3053.jpg

DSC00610.jpg

DSC00551.jpg

DSC00535.jpg

Sorry for the mega picture overload. I especially love the last one. She has now bonded to that llittle piggy toy.... I have more if you want! :D

Wow thanks for all pics so far. They are all great thanks.

Does anyone have any more housing pics I could use?

You can use any of my three, but i know Jill wants to use Dreamer for her website as he's a honeybunny.

Heres a few you might like though rather that going through with hundreds of pics i have :lol:

IMG_1826.jpg

IMG_1600-1.jpg

IMG_1633.jpg

Photo0050-1.jpg

IMG_2416.jpg

IMG_3159.jpg

Last edited:
Back