• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've been busy bonding again!! Finlay with his new pals Harry & Ruby

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
I started bonding these just over a week ago, but didn't want to say anything in case things didn't quite go to plan! :roll:

Since Finlay lost his wifey Betsy at the end of December last year, he's been very subdued :( I'd tried unsuccessfully to bond him with Harvey, then with Oscar & Amber - both failed miserably! :?

Anyway I thought 3rd time lucky, let's see if he will bond with Harry & Ruby - I'm chuffed to bits to say they've made a fab little trio!!! :D :love:

I was very cautious being 2 boys & a girl but the boys are firm friends :) Harry & Finlay spend more time grooming each other than they do poor Ruby!! :roll: Mind you they don't leave her out ;)

Ruby is the black lionhead, Harry the grey chinchilla bun & Finlay the other black bun.

Here's a few pics of them :)

DSCF4497.jpg

DSCF4496.jpg

DSCF4500.jpg

Thanks everyone :)

awwwww :love: well done denise, nice to see finlay has friends again :)

I know Tracey - I'm so pleased for him, as I'd have been pushing my luck suggesting getting another bun for Finlay :shock: :lol:

Well done, I'm so glad this bond worked out - definately 3rd time lucky, now would you like to add Martha to the equation;)

Behave yourself Sue - you'll get me well & truly into triouble!! :lol:

Martha just needs to chose her own partner ;) :p

Back