• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone know which website....

Rosiesmummy

Warren Scout
does anyone know which website i can look at that house with run from " i love this " thread in this section ? i,m pulling my hair out trying to find even anything similar aarrgghhhh lol

does anyone know which website i can look at that house with run from " i love this " thread in this section ? i,m pulling my hair out trying to find even anything similar aarrgghhhh lol

Best thing would be to email the original poster which I think is lildebs wasnt it? It might have been an ebay item though so may not be available.

Try searching for 'dog kennel and run' :)

Good luck.

PS, it is damn cute isnt it? With the little window boxes :p

As the original was on ebay you might not find one the same. I think it was a cat run though, so you could see what you find when you type that into Google. :)

Have just posted a link on the other thread - it's on ebay. ;)

oooh thanks :D i,m so excited i,ve just rang my local pet supplies place cause they have a built on joiners yard whom we have had two sheds off in the past which are superb quality and they make hutches,chicken coops etc. just waiting on them ringing me back as i want them to build one similar if they can, but with a full roof rather than half and also to make the indoor living quarters a bit bigger to possibly the end of 1st mesh panel.

how does that sound? the overall size with a fully covered run would be 10ft long by 4ft wide by 5ft high. would that be ample space for Rosie (French lop) or possibly two if we ever rescued her a bunny friend once she's been spayed? .

oooh thanks :D i,m so excited i,ve just rang my local pet supplies place cause they have a built on joiners yard whom we have had two sheds off in the past which are superb quality and they make hutches,chicken coops etc. just waiting on them ringing me back as i want them to build one similar if they can, but with a full roof rather than half and also to make the indoor living quarters a bit bigger to possibly the end of 1st mesh panel.

how does that sound? the overall size with a fully covered run would be 10ft long by 4ft wide by 5ft high. would that be ample space for Rosie (French lop) or possibly two if we ever rescued her a bunny friend once she's been spayed? .

I think Rosie is a very lucky bunny!:D

I'd maybe want to make it a bit wider, to 5-6ft I think (sorry, not up on breeds and sizing!:oops:). As with all housing, the bigger the better, so maybe see what the costs are related to different sizes? If you have a budget, see what the biggest is you can get for your money.

I agree with extending the indoor bit though. Mine don't like going out in the run when its raining, as even though they have a cover the water leaks in underneath and they don't like getting their feet wet!

You'll have to post some photos of it when you get it :)

Back