• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shhhhhhhhhh Teddy's sleeping....

Aaaaaw well cute.

Can I also say love the clip of your dad on Prince - the music fits really well with it too, who is singing on the clip please, I really like it.

Aaaaaw well cute.

Can I also say love the clip of your dad on Prince - the music fits really well with it too, who is singing on the clip please, I really like it.

Thankyou, i wish i could tell you, ive forgotten, just picked it off the youtube playlist and have spent ages just trying to find it :? cant seem to work out how you can find out, have looked through all my vid settings, and ive used that mobile find out what a song is thingy and they dont know either! :shock:

Awww bless him.

Are they still all in together?

No i am going to bond them properly when its warmer so i can bring them in and keep an eye on things, but Joey has been sat against the run next to Teddy today and shown no aggression what so ever and even allowed Tinkerbell sit with them too which is huge progress. Fingers crossed I will be able to bond them properly without too many scuffles!

Back