• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rspca grrr

winnies angel

Mama Doe
I feel like im batting my head agaisnt a wall. As you remmeber at xmas the rescue with the buns that were left in poor conditions, no water no bedding dirty bums. And breding from the chinchillas. No exercise and left in tiny house cages stacked upon each other for over 5 years yeah got it?
Well the inspector went out after i took pics and said all was fine the buns were in good condition. When i asked about not being allowed out to run she replied she did ask and
"the buns go out into the garden at least one day a year in summer"
the garden is not fenced and has 26 cats running about so very unlikely.
I went back few days later to rescue and found nothing had changed. Just the rspca ruining the chances off certain buns going to homes as she said she was there to look at dislocated bunny who was going to a home so they wont allow him to go now!
Well I complained and received a call from the chief inspector when I explained what had happend and sent pics he said if this was the case the animals would have been tokk then and there by the rspca!
He said the inspector did not mention the chinchillas just one rabbit was in her file. So she hadnt checked any of the others so he said she would have to be investigated and they will launch an operation to chek the pets again as they had few complaints over the years about this rescue!
well i said I have got all the smaller pets out now and they moved the dislocated leg bun so you cant see it so there aint anything there!

Got call yesterday the cats are fine not to worry but thanks for my call anyway!
Ive missed something what cats?

Back