• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

10% off voucher for VetUK

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Just recieved it via email, if its any use to anyone... 10% everything, coupon code is all10

If you order, dont forget to use the link on Fife Rabbit Rescue website ;) xXx

I need a cat worming tablet but they're only about £2 to start with. :lol::lol:

ooo whats the name of that foody fibre additive? (not the stuff to add to the water like bio lapis, something high fibre they can eat)

not sure as thats a paste.....could i mean this?
http://www.vetuk.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1178

or is that not necessary?

(i just wanna use a coupon:D)

I know nothing about these fibre thingies - I've never used any of them. :oops: :lol:

I don't think the daily additive would be necessary though, as long as you feed plenty of fibre already, which I'm sure you must. Fibreplex is supposed to be very tasty to buns, but I think it's just for times when their digestive system has been interrupted a little.

Or I might just be talking out of my behind....... :oops:

:lol: just realised how sad it is that we're excited about our 'shopping':D

:oops::oops: :lol::lol:

I'm definitely not excited about buying cat worming tablets because I'm already wondering how I'm going to trick Skye into eating the blinking thing again. :roll: :lol:

not sure as thats a paste.....could i mean this?
http://www.vetuk.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1178

or is that not necessary?

(i just wanna use a coupon:D)

I bought this for Scamp as he was having the Vetark Pro C stuff daily in his water, which apparently isnt good for them. He now has a small scoop of these a day and nom noms them up. Theyre dandelion flavour or something. He was prone to bad tummies though, hence why he has them.

Im ordering some more SS, its only £2.36 for a 3kg bag, and ive got my eye on the loofah balls ;)

I bought this for Scamp as he was having the Vetark Pro C stuff daily in his water, which apparently isnt good for them. He now has a small scoop of these a day and nom noms them up. Theyre dandelion flavour or something. He was prone to bad tummies though, hence why he has them.

Im ordering some more SS, its only £2.36 for a 3kg bag, and ive got my eye on the loofah balls ;)

thats the stuff then:D neither eric nor esme will drink their water if anything has been added to it:roll:
thanks becky x

Back