• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hyper Buns

moss

Alpha Buck
Oh my gosh, my girls are extremely excitable tonight. :shock:

Perhaps it's something to do with Spring being on its way?!

Yes B was like that when I got in from work yesterday,shes normally asleep that time of the afternoon but she was at the door waiting for me,binkying!!

Glad it's not just me! Hope it doesn't last too long, I can't keep up! Even my little Hammy was excitable! :D

Spring is definately in the air. My bunnies enjoyed a lovely couple of hours in the back garden in the sun. Feels lovely to let them get outdoors again.

Spring is definately in the air. My bunnies enjoyed a lovely couple of hours in the back garden in the sun. Feels lovely to let them get outdoors again.

I can't wait to put mine out this weekend. Also can't wait for the clocks to change so I can put them out when I get home from work :)

Mine have gone nuts too... I can normally let them free range in the garden, but Merry is into digging everything at the moment, so I can't turn my back for 5 mins. Poor bun, it means he can't be out as long :(

Back