• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fleas

Adams been bitten and of course it's the bunnys' faults! :roll:

Thanks for the link becky, I'll check them over later

;) There was an apple on the floor earlier (taken out the fruit bowl) Apparently it was Dixie... turns out to be the bloody dog! Of course my poor babies got the blame first :( Men annoy me :lol:

On a positive note, i dont think your babies have fleas/mites. They would be scratching like mad, and they werent the other day :) xXx

;) There was an apple on the floor earlier (taken out the fruit bowl) Apparently it was Dixie... turns out to be the bloody dog! Of course my poor babies got the blame first :( Men annoy me :lol:

On a positive note, i dont think your babies have fleas/mites. They would be scratching like mad, and they werent the other day :) xXx

That's good then :D I'll show him this post :lol:

I bet poppa was thinking 'damn! I nearly got away with that!' :lol:

Yes, they get fleas :wave:

Rabbit fleas are usually only live on wild rabbits, but your bun can catch them if you have wildies visiting your garden.

The most common type of flea you find on rabbits is cat fleas, because they will live on almost any species of animal.

Is Dixie still with you then???

Back