• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've given in...

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
... Grim's getting his first vaccination tomorrow. :shock:

I'm still not happy about the idea as I know he's not 100% well, but my housemate has started work in a holiday park where last summer the wild rabbits had mixi. :(

Thank you... but I don't think it's Grimlock. I think they swapped him last time I was at the vets. He's just eaten half an apple! And... broke into a packet of donuts and ate half of one with no front teeth! And... Came and sat on my lap on the couch for snuggles and I didn't have any food! :shock::shock: :mrgreen: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Do you think he was trying to get out of going to the vets? Saying "look Mum my teef are fine?"
How did it go today?
TBH my boy always feels rough for the next 2-3 days after myxi vaccs.

We did VHD today. :)
So far he's been fine, he's been in again and after all sorts on the floor. :roll:

Samus bit me at the vets... but I did ask her to check Samus all over while we were there. The good news is, even after all he's been through Grim is a good solid bun. He's still skinnier than Samus but his head is bigger so it's really odd when they're lying together. :lol:

Myxi will be in two weeks and then a week after that I'm going to my parents so I'm trying to decide whether I need/want to take the buns with me... but that's another thread for another time.

Back