• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you buy your buns Bday/Xmas pressies?

Hessen

Banned
Rum & Raisins birthdays coming up soon and I want to buy them a pressie each!

Don't know what to get them though, maybe just a wrapped up cardboard box with some narna in?!

Mine get birthday, xmas and gotcha day presents. for both of them (even though they have different days)
I spend a fortune on them :oops:
Hayexperts is AWESOME though :thumb:

I don't know my bunnies birthdays. I usually get them something for christmas though (as well as the cats and boids).
I also buy them a present pretty much every time I go home from uni so I don't think they miss out by not getting birthday presents XD

I don't because I don't know when their birthdays are and neither do they - I did check with them but they just looked at me

I spoil them throughout the year so I don't think I can be accused of neglect. The bloke in P@H this morning was commenting on my choice of hay :roll:

Our buns get xmas pressies, but not birthdays as i dont know when their birthdays are :( Poor bunnehs. xXx

I dont do birthday or christmas presents - they dont know or care :D and I can spoil them anytime that suits me :D

I donate ££ instead to the rescue I got them from, on their bunniversary, as a 'thank you' though.

I don't because I don't know when their birthdays are and neither do they - I did check with them but they just looked at me

I spoil them throughout the year so I don't think I can be accused of neglect. The bloke in P@H this morning was commenting on my choice of hay :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

I always get my lot Christmas and Rescue Day presents. I usually give them willow chew things. I did get them a huge seagrass mat onnce but they dragged it through the cat flap and pushed it under the playhouse:roll:.

I spoil mine most of the time............I love going into P@H or spending money online for them..........:oops: My OH tells me off.

Absolutely - although everyday is a bit like a birthday - spoilt bunnies but, we just never know how long they are here for - thats my excuse and I am sticking to it ;) :lol:

I give him a pile of vegetables for their birthday, I didn't have a bunny for Christmas last year, but I think I would do the same. :)

Yeah, I give my lot a special dinner for their birthday :love: For Christmas they had a stocking too.

But I do have an addiction to spending money on the animals .... whether online or in shop :? For the rabbits and the dog :p

Mind you, I usually spend less shortly after having to doll out for vet bills or the such like.

And I always fib to the other half how much it really cost :oops: He'd kill me.

I got Radish a Christmas present but I don't know her birthday so I will give her a present on our bunniversary instead. :wave:

no, sorry. they don't get me anything either!

J and I get each other something 'from the bunnies' for birthdays and xmas. :oops:
It's usually a silly present though (he got me book of bunny suicides one year :roll::lol: ) or a replacement of something one of them had eaten (I got him a new copy of a book Blue wrecked by throwing it off the sofa :roll: )

Mine get birthday and xmas presents. I get them mainly from the hay experts, and they get willow chews, special hay, gnaw stone or herbs. They love it. They don't get special presents the rest of the year, so they do get spoiled on their birthday and xmas.

Back