• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little bit of a worry :P

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
I was sat playing with sebastian (well he was zooming around binkying) making me laugh then he binkyed head first into the radiator! think he'll be okay? i'll try and get photos of him doing his thing later :)

Bobby binkied off the sofa and fell on her back... she also tried to flop on a step and missed:cry: She is almost as dizzy as her mum:shock::oops:

Dont worry. The amount of time's Pie has been doing laps and gone crashing into something, or binkied so much she fell off of the bed onto wooden flooring, on her head. The do it all the time. They are fine (it's the owners that are usually the ones panicking! :lol:)

Rum sprints around on the carpet around about midnight each day and is forever sprinting into the kitchen and losing her grip on the vinyl and sliding into things!

They toughen up pretty quick..... Nermal jumped onto a wooden chest last night and took such a leap that he slid across and went face first into the wall.... He just shook his head and jumped off again. They're more robust than we give them credit for!!

My Rainbow always tries to binky up onto the settee, but always misses and ends up in a heap on the floor :roll:

My bunnies had a mid-air collision when I was bonding them. :roll: Amber was a baby and totally besotted... and Barney must have felt bouncy... they both leapt in the air, collided and then landed looking a bit dazed.

I've had a few head on collisions with Archie and Leo. They've both binkied into walls, doors my foot etc. :roll:

oh im glad im not the only one with a daft bun :p

it didnt seem to bother me but i was like worried :p silly bunny mummy :p

my dog does it aswell but im pretty sure she's damaged :roll:

Back