• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flynn with his head tilt

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
Bless him :love: he is so brave.

Flynn002.jpg

Flynn005.jpg

Flynn006.jpg

Flynn007.jpg

Flynn008.jpg

He has perked up a lot, thanks for asking :D. I think he knew i was close to letting him go, because he has totally changed. Eating a few pellets, taking sweeties, being cheeky etc. He did this when he was paralysed too, i had decided to let him go as he was not improving and was miserable, then i got home and he was walking again. He seems to sense when i think its time to give up, then he gives me a massive sign that its not right. He is so brave and strong, i dont know how he does it, he is just amazing :love:.

He has perked up a lot, thanks for asking :D. I think he knew i was close to letting him go, because he has totally changed. Eating a few pellets, taking sweeties, being cheeky etc. He did this when he was paralysed too, i had decided to let him go as he was not improving and was miserable, then i got home and he was walking again. He seems to sense when i think its time to give up, then he gives me a massive sign that its not right. He is so brave and strong, i dont know how he does it, he is just amazing :love:.

That's lovely to hear. :D I hope he continues to stay bright for a long long while to come. :love:

yay really pleased to hear he is doing better! He is such a cutie bun in his photos!!

Thank you everyone. I tell him all your compliments, and tell him about the support being sent to him, goodness knows if he understands, but he likes being talked to, so thats a comfort to him ;). The support i have recieved from everyone has really got me through this.

I have never had a tilty bun, but have had cuddles with one before. He can still right his head when he wants to, but most of the time it varies from slightly tilted to fully tilted.

Back