• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

tesco

bambi2906

Warren Scout
:wave: just been to my local tesco extra and they have load of pet products on sale. theres a lot of dog and cat food, beds, hay, rabbit food, toys.
i managed to get hold of them green bendy plastic tunnel things which are like the ones that p@h are selling for 9.99 and they are 2.47.
might be worth going over but to maybetake a bank card as i went in for bread and came out spending 40 pound on rabbit bits and bobs.

Just got a 3way cat tunnel for £9! Cloud LOVES it. He goes everywhere via the tunnel now

oh i really was unsure whether to get that and now im home i wish i did but i did think that mine would just chew it to pieces so i got the plastic ones.
im may have to take another trip over and get more :oops:

Just got a 3way cat tunnel for £9! Cloud LOVES it. He goes everywhere via the tunnel now

I got one for Kylo too - he loves it. Dashes around the kitchen (in invisible bunny mode!) through it, then falls alseep in one end! :love::love:

My tesco doesnt have the rabbit stuff on sale tho - only cat and dog, i want new green tunnels for the girls!

Haven't had him chewing, but he personally isn't too much of a chewer when compaired to past buns!!

He did jump in the middle hole the other day though. Think he was trying to jump on top of the tunnel but got it wrong...looked ever so embarrassed!

i have one bunny who would not chew it but the other will might just rip it to pieces lol and i want it for when they are bonded so im a bit unsure what to do lol

I got one for Kylo too - he loves it. Dashes around the kitchen (in invisible bunny mode!) through it, then falls alseep in one end! :love::love:

My tesco doesnt have the rabbit stuff on sale tho - only cat and dog, i want new green tunnels for the girls!

If you cant manage to get them, Vicky gets them from a pet warehouse for about £4ish, might be £4.50, i cant remember :oops: Im sure she'd pick you a couple up? I got one for Scamp, Vicky got him it in a lovely blue/purple colour :love: He loves it! I need new ones for all the foster buns and lottie and george :roll: All have chewed them! I must admit, they are well worth the money :thumb:

I dont think our Tesco has any of this stuff in :? I went in a few days ago and i didnt see any pet stuff :( xXx

[/quote] dont think our Tesco has any of this stuff in :? I went in a few days ago and i didnt see any pet stuff :( xXx[/QUOTE]

my tesco didnt have any of the stuff in last week but today they had a whole wall of things in that i havent seen before maybe there getting deliveries in or something .

I'm going to stop at the big Tesco on the way to Hopper Haven tomorrow then, get some goodies for the rescue bunnies.
Luckily I got a £4 off £40 voucher today throught the post too for Tesco:D

I will have a look too, I want more of the green tunnels and need a cat bed, food bowls, toys and scratching post for new kitty while he is in 'quarantine'!

my tesco didnt have any of the stuff in last week but today they had a whole wall of things in that i havent seen before maybe there getting deliveries in or something .

Thank you, will go and take a look tomorrow then :) xXx

I got one of the 3 way tunnels for my 2 little chewers and they had the little ball thing off in seconds :roll: but apart from the label have been happily playing in it all night :D

Ok, been to our 3 local tescos today, even asked at customer services at 2 of them and got looked at like i was a piece of poo :lol: None of the 3 stores had any of the tunnels :( They only had the tiny hamster ones. Wendy, if you find any let me know! :wave: xXx

Ok, been to our 3 local tescos today, even asked at customer services at 2 of them and got looked at like i was a piece of poo :lol: None of the 3 stores had any of the tunnels :( They only had the tiny hamster ones. Wendy, if you find any let me know! :wave: xXx

will do - off to a big one tomorrow so if they have some, shall i get you some?

I got the 3 way tunnel today, along with the matching hidey thingy, litter tray, blanket.......:oops: only went in for some bits!

Back