• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A plea from Alfie

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Our hoomin has kept us locked up for a week and a half now in this hideous pink cage and we want to be released into the wild (Bubbles: no, not the wild, just our kennel and run) and we want to be compensated for our ordeal - at least a tonne of carrots should do it. Do you know of any good solicitors that would help us on a no win no fee basis?

We is so bored in here, just look at me doing my bored face:
DSCF9069700x525.jpg

We don't get any nice food (like cheeseburgers or innocent smoothies); we have to eat this awful hay. You can tell my by face in the first one just how awful it tastes:
DSCF9096700x525.jpg

DSCF9087700x525.jpg

The hoomin hasn't cleaned our crate once since we've been living in it. Look at us squished in one corner. The hoomin claims we made the mess ourselves, only an hour after she cleaned the crate - as if. :roll::roll:

DSCF9080700x525.jpg

When I have kissy times with Bubbles, the hoomin takes photos - that's got to be in breach of my bunny civil rights.

DSCF9085700x525.jpg

Bubbles tried to escape yesterday but she said the hoomin has activated an invisible force field (note from hoomin - there is no force field, just one girly bunny too scared of laminate flooring to hop out of the open door :lol:)

DSCF9089700x525.jpg

Just to prove I don't need to be imprisoned against my will any longer, this is my leg looking all better:
DSCF9100700x525.jpg

DSCF9071700x525.jpg

Which is much prettier than the big-fat-swollen sausage-looking leg I had a week and a half ago:

DSCF8997700x525.jpg

Thanks for listening to my plea. Please help me in any way you can. *Alfie hops (on one leg) off into the distance to the tune of "Please release me......"*

I agree I think we need a FREE ALFIE petition - like Deidre in Corrie :D

I will try and get it in the The Sun for tomorrow Alfie - dont worry - we are working on it! I cant believe you are living in such conditions AND in a pink cage!! Those hoomins have no idea!

I will try and get it in the The Sun for tomorrow Alfie - dont worry - we are working on it! I cant believe you are living in such conditions AND in a pink cage!! Those hoomins have no idea!

:lol::lol::lol:

Alfie: Great idea - make sure they give out "Free Alfie" t-shirts too.

Poor Alfie in that girly pink cage :cry::cry::cry::cry:

what will his pals think.... i better plan a rescue mission :evil:

everything looks like its healing beautifully :love::love:

Poor Alfie in that girly pink cage :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Alfie: I know, it's just not manly at all. Bubbles and I have discussed things and, if we're not set free soon, we'll be putting ourselves up for adoption on here.

Alfie and Bubbles - you are 2 of the cutest buns EVER. :love:
Glad your leg is healing you little fluffster.

Oh you poor things being forced to eat that hay. And in a pink crate too how awful for you (love the crate by the way :D)

Hope your leg feels better soon

For you Alfie Anything!! - T-Shirts, pens, Balloons everything - Hang on in there!
And If I see youve both put yourself in Rabbit rehome - I will have you! :D

:love:

Roo: My hoomin took me to the vet lady in a pink pet carrier, I can't tell yous how embawassing that was :oops::oops:

Both vet ladies keep laffing at the pink carrier so much so that I fink it embawess the hoomin too, serves her right ;):lol::lol:

:wave: Your leg is looking much better Alfie you've obviously recovering well. I fink that pink cage has special powers like infra-pink lights or something to makes the swellings better :D

Alfie: I know, it's just not manly at all. Bubbles and I have discussed things and, if we're not set free soon, we'll be putting ourselves up for adoption on here.

Awwwh Alfie, come and live with Aunty Becca, i'll let you have lots of carrots and you can have free range of the lounge. Scamp wouldnt mind moving in with your mummy in that pink cage ;) :lol: On a positive note, your leg is looking fab Alfie :love: xXx

Noah: Ey up Alfie mate now what you doing turing into a girl in a pink crate? :p

Anyway don't worry I'll get onto my solicitor tomorrow at the very good Hay, Carrot, Grass & Partners ;) :lol: We'll get you out in no time, just you see ;)

BTW the your leg is looking a lot better mate, must be the missis looking after you :)

i'm on my way alfie:shock: i will free you both from that squalid imprisonment:p
(best stop en route to stock up on carrots tho as i've just eaten them all for my tea:D).

Back