• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joey, Tinkerbell, Dreamer WITH Teddy.... bonding...

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Ok before you get too excited they are not bonded YET!! I am still planning to do it properly in April.... however it was drizzling outside earlier and the buns were abit damp so i brought them in for a rub down... and decided Id see what they were like with Teddy in the bathroom...

I was just desperate to have some more hope that perhaps i will be able to do it! Well Dreamer was a little drama queen stomping around being stroppy but i distracted him and they settled down. Teddy tried to hump tinkerbell (which she didnt seem to mind lol) this obviously just wound Joey and Dreamer up so i just made sure i didnt allow Teddy to mount anyone and keep things quiet.

To my surprise they all settled down after a few shoves and threats which i defused. To my amazement, Joey, Tinkerbell and Dreamer all groomed Teddy, he was in his element and slept most of the time! They were in for just over an hour (with window wide open) sorry about the quality of the pics i just took them with my iphone.

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

Dreamer grooming Teddy
IMG_0124.jpg

Tinkerbell grooming Teddy
IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

Most surprising of all... Joey grooming Teddy
IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

Investigating the shower...
IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

Erm.... Dreamer sniffing Teddy's bum :oops:
IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

Oh how fantastic!

You must have been pleased?

Have added a couple of vids at the bottom too now. Yes I am very pleased, im under no illusion its going to be stress free or a quick bonding but i actually feel i migt be able to pull this off now whereas before i really thought it would be a diaster.

awwww :love::love:

Teddy looks in his element!! he is loving all the attenion :lol:

They all look lovely together :D
Are you not tempted to leave them together now??

I have put them back out now, i dont have the time this week and Steve works so hard i dont think he could handle sleepless nights plus Teddy was getting warm so i had to put them back out. But they are all starting to moult especially Teddy and Steve is away for a weekend in April so this has given me the boost to really give it a good shot, i really believe i might just be able to do this!! :shock:

Just watched the vids and Teddy was so good :D - just laying there.
He was like the big lord and master letting his servants wash him - he will be getting them to bring his food to him next! :lol:

Oh wow, that must be a massive confidence boost for you, seeing them like that so quickly. Hopefully when proper bonding happens it will be smooth. Great pics as always :love:

I have put them back out now, i dont have the time this week and Steve works so hard i dont think he could handle sleepless nights plus Teddy was getting warm so i had to put them back out. But they are all starting to moult especially Teddy and Steve is away for a weekend in April so this has given me the boost to really give it a good shot, i really believe i might just be able to do this!! :shock:

Awwww Lara, those pics are lovely - I think there is a really good chance - they all look so relaxed and Teddy definately isn't bothered, best of luck they are all so adorable together it has to work - hopefully they will see him as bit of bodyguard :lol:

That SO GREAT!! I love the way it takes three buns to groom a Teddy:lol::lol:

He looks huge compared to the others!

Looks so good though.... You must be a pro. I'm trying to build up the courage to try mine again- I want to get over spring first though, Merry has gone nuts....

Back