• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't wait til the bunnies can go out to play :)

giantbunnymummy

Warren Veteran
Bring on the warmer weather! Jester :love: has been binkying like mad this morning. He's been so cute dashing over to me for noserubs and strokes and then racing round the room at top speed and leaping into the air. Daisy retreated into her tunnel for safety :lol:

I'm so looking forward to letting them have time outside in their run. Probably a while yet though - still freezing outside here. Brrrrrrrrr.

No point to this thread really. Just sharing my love for my crazy bunny boy :lol:

I let my outdoor bunnies have some free range time in the garden yesterday and I think it was the first time they've actually enjoyed being outside for a good few months! I've been forcing them to get out of the shed for a change of scenery, but I think they actually enjoyed it yesterday. Spring must be in the air!!

I'm sure yours can't wait to let off some steam too by the sounds of it!

I'm looking forward to it too. My garden is a bit rubbish though, it doesn't drain very well so the grass is still all soggy from the rain last week! Was thinking of putting some seed down to help it grow a bit better...want there to be lots of juicy grass for the boys to nom!:D

Back