• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Panacur Question

BunMom

Alpha Buck
:wave:I bought a tube of Panacur the other day and when I went to open it, it seems like there isn't very much in the tube? I don't know if I just have a bad memory, but it seems like the last time I bought it, I was able to use one tube for two rabbits for 9 days? This one only has 11 graduations on it and there is Panacur coming out of the end of the tube and dried in the cap of the tube. I just don't remember the last one being like that and before I make a fool of myself and take it back to the store, I thought I would ask on here first. There are 11 graduation marks showing, 5 on one side of the plunger and 6 on the other side. I just get the creepy feeling that the tube has been used by someone else-yuck. Thanks in advance for any "not unnecessarily embarrassing myself" assistance.:oops:

Back