• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bracky..our first foster (for Jo and all those at Fat Fluffs)U/D Pics Added...swoon

stampz

Warren Scout
Hey guys :wave:

Just thought I would let you know that Bracky has settled in VERY well, seems to love being indoors with us, lots of flops all day and night, and was loving sitting on the sofa for lots of nose and cheek rubs...he is SUCH a friendly little guy.

I'm thinking this fostering business is going to be a little tricky, I'm besotted with him already (we have temporarily changed his name to Basil...but ssshhh don't tell anyone) :love:

Pics added below thanks to super zoom and is oh so chilled out nature I managed to get some good pics this afternoon. Now I just have to convince myself that ge isnt as happy here as he looks ;)

P1000460.jpg

P1000461.jpg

P1000465.jpg

P1000466.jpg

P1000472.jpg

P1000473.jpg

P1000476.jpg

P1000477.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Stampz,

I have been fostering for Fat Fluffs for a few months now and love it. We are on our 5th rabbit now (2 pairs and now a singleton) and I have loved each and every one of them :love:

Fortunately they haven't stayed long and have found their forever homes quite quickly after arriving with us. My latest, Jeni, is a lovely sweet poppet and I honestly think if she was going to stay much longer I would be making an announcement that I had joined the ranks of the Failed Fosterers Club :roll:

Good luck with the fostering. It is so rewarding :wave:

Heya :wave:
I am afraid that foster rabbit looks extremely stressed and mistreated, poor little thing ;)
Welcome to the Fat Fluffs fosterer club (see haven't added "failed" before...)
But take care, I started fostering just two buns first and now I usually get an average of 10 buns at a time not including my two!!!

:wave: Hello!

Glad to see that Bracky is settling in! Not sure if Jo comes on here but will mail her a link so that she can see the pics :D He looks VERY settled!

Abi x

You have a bunny in your lounge yet its still spotless??????????:shock::shock:
What is your secret? I demand you tell me at once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and yes, he looks really settled and has made himself quite at home.
I reckon adoption will be the next step...Dont deny it!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Your foster bunny is gorgeous - he looks so happy :love::love:

I adopted my pair of bunnies from Fat Fluffs and now fostering as well - currently Cheerio who makes my smile with his amazing binkies and acrobatics :lol:

I have often wondered what would have happened to Cassie and Oakley (who were fostered by Sophie) if it wasnt for Fat Fluffs so it's wonderful to be able to give something back and help more gorgeous bunnies. :)

Jo isn't a member on here but wanted to say:

"I'm soooo glad to see his obviously settled in really well and am glad he is getting lots of fuss" x

:D :D :D

Back