• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny info page to send to free-ads sellers...

georgie_f

Mama Doe
Does anyone know of a good webpage link that can be sent to people advertising rabbits on free-ads? You know, something that has statistics about how many buns are in rescues and stuff?

Looking on my local free-ads there are bunnies advertised as free to a good home, breeders selling babies and some **** looking for a french lop buck as stud for her doe - and she's holding her upside down. :roll:

I know I'm not the only one that see's these kind of adverts, there are always threads started more or less daily about one somewhere. I just figured if there was a good information page that could be sent to them, it could be mentioned in the threads that pop up on here - just suggest the OP sends the link... I know the rules say not to post about free-ads bunnys so this could be a good way of dealing with such threads.

If there's one already on RU then I've missed it! :lol:

If there's not anything like that, does anyone want to help me write one? Maybe it could be sticky'd in one of the sections and the free-ads sellers could be sent the link to that?

Appologies if this post makes no sense - I don't think I even know what I'm talking about! :lol:

Ahh haa! I wondered where I'd posted this thread, I lost it! :roll::lol:

Thankyou for the links Vicki :wave:

I just think sending a link to a page might be taken notice of, where as a patronising email from me is likely to be ignored. :shock: I also want to post it on my Facebook page as there seems to be a trend going around my friends of getting baby bunnies and keeping them in entirely incorrect conditions (a work friend has just bought two young males and is keeping them together in an indoor guinea pig cage :censored:).

I think I might have a go at writing something myself too. Something with really gritty stats in! ;)

Back