• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stud Rabbit....

lisa0307

Alpha Buck
Just seen this posted on another forum...:?

*Tri-coloured Dwarf Lop FOR STUD*

Details
Type: Private Advert
Price: £10 per day
Updated: 5 days ago

Description
Herbie is my lovely natured Dwarf Lop Buck.
He is Tri-coloured and very affectionate!
Because of his lovely nature and exceptional looks i am offering him for stud, he gets on very well with my two does and is as a buck should be...persistant with the ladies but not agressive.
All my Buns are well cared for are feed on pellets/fresh fruit and veg and enjoy rooming about our secure garden during the day.
So do you have lovely natured doe/does you are looking to breed from?
My stud fee entitles you to the following:-

Depending on your preferences and your does nature, you can either let her out with him in the garden (Natural mating) This will be done over 1 hour or so with a gradual introduction to start with by which she is allowed to wonder but Herbie is kept in his hutch, they can see eachother but there will be no fighting if she shows agression (this is a safe option for a doe who has never been breed from), then all being well herbie will either be allowed out of his hutch or you may wish to have the doe placed in his hutch to mate that way.
Depending on your preferences you may wish for the doe to be placed in his hutch before they meet so she can get used to his smell!
The other choice is table mating, Herbie is placed on a secure high table and the doe is placed next to him, and they mate this way (all being well).
There is no limit to the amount of times Herbie mates your doe, i would rather have him mate a few times in that space of time, and you be sasified she is well mated.
My conditions are that the doe must always be brought to the buck.
Depending on your preferences you may wish for her to be left here for the day in the hutch with him, this is not a problem if doe is not showing signs of agression, details of matings witnessed will be written down for record, and pick up of the doe can be arranged for later that day after mating you will be supplied with a written receipt with my details/signature and photo of Herbie as proof of mating.
So for a friendly reliable stud service or for anymore infomation please feel free to contact Carly.

:roll:

Last edited:
I'd take the link down or the preloved person may well be bombarded with messages and that won't help to resolve the situation.

Details

Description
Because of his lovely nature and exceptional looks i am offering him for stud, he gets on very well with my two does and is as a buck should be...persistant with the ladies but not agressive.
All my Buns are well cared for are feed on pellets/fresh fruit and veg and enjoy rooming about our secure garden during the day.

Depending on your preferences and your does nature, you can either let her out with him in the garden (Natural mating) This will be done over 1 hour or so with a gradual introduction to start with by which she is allowed to wonder but Herbie is kept in his hutch, they can see eachother but there will be no fighting if she shows agression (this is a safe option for a doe who has never been breed from), then all being well herbie will either be allowed out of his hutch or you may wish to have the doe placed in his hutch to mate that way.
Depending on your preferences you may wish for the doe to be placed in his hutch before they meet so she can get used to his smell!
The other choice is table mating, Herbie is placed on a secure high table and the doe is placed next to him, and they mate this way (all being well).
There is no limit to the amount of times Herbie mates your doe, i would rather have him mate a few times in that space of time, and you be sasified she is well mated.
Depending on your preferences you may wish for her to be left here for the day in the hutch with him, this is not a problem if doe is not showing signs of agression, details of matings witnessed will be written down for record, and pick up of the doe can be arranged for later that day after mating you will be supplied with a written receipt with my details/signature and photo of Herbie as proof of mating.
So for a friendly reliable stud service or for anymore infomation please feel free to contact Carly.

Oh for f:censored:'s sake (no pun intended)

Details

Description

Awwww doesn't that sound wonderful, what a lovely thing to think of doing and charging for, I wonder how many little Herbie does in a week, actually I'd rather not think about it ....:censored:

I am surprised that these breeders are not putting cards in telephone boxes or advertising "out-calls to your hutch" or "incalls to mine".:?

What next - video evidence of "satisfied customers"?:censored:

This is getting very near to "experienced buck available to discerning does"

Oooohhh what a lovely 'service' for this 'wonderful' individual to be offering!!!????!!!!!????? :evil:

Sorry but what a complete & utter :censored: idiot!!!! :evil:

Bet he's got an enormous smile on his little bunny face :lol:...seriously though, you do wonder what goes through these people minds don't you :roll:

I think the only thing going through her tiny little mind is £££££££££ On another slightly more worrying level I do wonder aswell if people enjoy watching it or something, there seems to be a bit of weird fascination about it which I find a bit odd. Don't get me wrong I love rabbits but, I would much rather watch them enjoying themselves running around and binkying anyday - I would imagine half the time the doe is completely stressed and he is doing it as it's instinctive and what he knows he has to do. One good thing is at least the rabbits are unaware hopefully of the misery their little kits might endure.

I wonder if the wonderful lady offerring this buck up for stud will refund the money if the doe dies, or the kits die. I wonder aswell whether Herbie has ever seen a vet - with her being such a responsible breeder and all........

[/I][/B]

I think the only thing going through her tiny little mind is £££££££££ On another slightly more worrying level I do wonder aswell if people enjoy watching it or something, there seems to be a bit of weird fascination about it which I find a bit odd. Don't get me wrong I love rabbits but, I would much rather watch them enjoying themselves running around and binkying anyday - I would imagine half the time the doe is completely stressed and he is doing it as it's instinctive and what he knows he has to do. One good thing is at least the rabbits are unaware hopefully of the misery their little kits might endure.

I wonder if the wonderful lady offerring this buck up for stud will refund the money if the doe dies, or the kits die. I wonder aswell whether Herbie has ever seen a vet - with her being such a responsible breeder and all........

I'll only need one guess at this Vicky........................that will be a big fat NO then because she's sooooooooooo responsible!!! :roll: :evil:

The poor rabbits & kits involved in this make me want to cry :cry: Why are people so cruel & ignorant in this day & age :cry:

I'll only need one guess at this Vicky........................that will be a big fat NO then because she's sooooooooooo responsible!!! :roll: :evil:

The poor rabbits & kits involved in this make me want to cry :cry: Why are people so cruel & ignorant in this day & age :cry:

I have no idea, it's not just your traditional "un-educated" types either! Thats the bit I cannot fathom, that seemingly intelligent people with busy jobs breed aswell for a 'hobby', I bet she hasn't declared any of her 'earnings' either - but then I suppose because it's only rabbits and it's her hobby it's different rules for income then silly me - how dare I suggest she is doing it to make money:roll:

I have no idea, it's not just your traditional "un-educated" types either! Thats the bit I cannot fathom, that seemingly intelligent people with busy jobs breed aswell for a 'hobby', I bet she hasn't declared any of her 'earnings' either - but then I suppose because it's only rabbits and it's her hobby it's different rules for income then silly me - how dare I suggest she is doing it to make money:roll:

I know :cry: I just dispair, I really, really do - all people who consider breeding either for a 'hobby' or to make money or what ever it - should be made to volunteer in a rescue that is overwhelmed with rabbits :cry: It might at least make them think twice before going ahead & breeding themselves :?

Mind you then again, maybe not :roll: Some folks just don't have any plain old fashioned common sense :(

I know :cry: I just dispair, I really, really do - all people who consider breeding either for a 'hobby' or to make money or what ever it - should be made to volunteer in a rescue that is overwhelmed with rabbits :cry: It might at least make them think twice before going ahead & breeding themselves :?

Mind you then again, maybe not :roll: Some folks just don't have any plain old fashioned common sense :(

I think you may be onto something there:lol:, mind you I suppose we should be grateful that Herbie gets to run around the garden on breeding day :roll: What a lucky bunny he is NOT - although in reality could be worse she could be eating rabbit aswell ! That really is worrying I think when breeders are supposedly capable of looking after their 'stock' and they care enough to eat them aswell awwww hearts of gold these breeders, I really will have to turn up at a show one day I think and meet these pillars of the community.:evil:

[/I][/B]

I think you may be onto something there:lol:, mind you I suppose we should be grateful that Herbie gets to run around the garden on breeding day :roll: What a lucky bunny he is NOT - although in reality could be worse she could be eating rabbit aswell ! That really is worrying I think when breeders are supposedly capable of looking after their 'stock' and they care enough to eat them aswell awwww hearts of gold these breeders, I really will have to turn up at a show one day I think and meet these pillars of the community.:evil:

I daren't go to a show etc otherwise my hubby will be visiting me in prison!!! :shock: :oops:

oh for gods sake.wonder if she knows all his genetic background for health problems and such.and what if the doe is carrying a disease or something?ok not ideal but bucks should only be used on your own never ever studded out.although its not necessary to breed.but as we are now into spring youl see alot of these adverts:roll:

That is really sad :( Poor Herbie :cry:

Could you not send that sad utube video to the owner :( I cant remember who posted it but that would surely put them off :? xXx

Back