• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The difference between Strawberry and Snowdrop...

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
I accidentally left an almost full, open, bag of carrot crunchies on our bed today in Snowdrops room. Came home from work and she hasnt touched them!

Strawberry would have eaten the whole bag, plus the plastic wrapper!!!

:love::love: Snowdrop must be such an angel bunny :love::love:

Bella is much more like Strawberry, in fact I found her in my handbag about 1/2hour ago where she'd found the banana that I didn't eat at lunch and was quickly scoffing the lot!!

I thought of Strawberry today when we had some new fabric in at work and it had a cute little strawberry print all over it!!

:love::love: Snowdrop must be such an angel bunny :love::love:

Bella is much more like Strawberry, in fact I found her in my handbag about 1/2hour ago where she'd found the banana that I didn't eat at lunch and was quickly scoffing the lot!!

I thought of Strawberry today when we had some new fabric in at work and it had a cute little strawberry print all over it!!

She wasn't an angel at 2am this morning when she was doing her training for the binky olympics! Havent had any sleep with her recently!

Strawberry says thanks for thinking of him! He loves being the centre of attention!

Back