• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice and suggestions pretty please!

mangobiscuit

Young Bun
:wave: Hello!

My lovely darling boy is due to come back with his new wife on friday:D

A few (most likely laughably stupid) questions have come to me and I wondered if anyone could help.....if you can forgive my ignorance:roll:

Will they sleep together or want seperate sleeping areas within their housing? My boy usually sleeps on the first floor part which is covered with a sheet (for privacy of course ;)).....

Is it best to get seperate bowls for food and water. He usually drinks from a bowl but I put a bottle up in case of spillages when I'm not around.

And finally, will his litter training have gone out of the window and will they use the same tray:p

I'm so excited - according to the the lady who is bonding them, he has been enjoying lots of kissed:love::love:

Thanks in advance :-D

much sharing and/or much stealing!

Ours share most things, but not treats. Treats are given to each separately (but close), and still they like to nick things from under each other's noses! There's no malice in it, though...

Enjoy! 2 buns bring much more than double the joy of a singleton.

My buns share everything :) I only give 1 drinking bowl which they share, they also have their food in the same bowl and share that :love:

They do have 2 litter trays, but both still use the same tray, the other is always left unused for some reason :lol:

Hope they come back happy :love: Dont forget pics ;) xXx

Thanks guys!

I'm so excited....:love:

So sleeping quarters....should I have two snuggly areas available?? Or will they be bunking up together already?:lol:

Will most certainly post pics asap!

Thanks guys!

So sleeping quarters....should I have two snuggly areas available?? Or will they be bunking up together already?:lol:

They will probably sleep together ;) My 2 pairs sleep next to each other :) xXx

Thanks guys!

Mine always sleep together in a cardboard box of all things - they love their cardboard box!!! I did put two in just for a varitey of places to visit for them and they do use both but always together. I think they say " What box will we use today then?" then they snuggle up in that one!

They will probably share everything if they're anything like my Mr & Mrs. I'm excited for you and I don't even know you!! Watching two buns all loved up is just sooooo sweet. They'll be very happy together! :love: :love:

Awww how exciting ! As the others have said they will probably share, they will soon let you know if they need anything else :lol::lol:

Looking forward to the pics :D:wave:

Mine are both food lovers so have to give them their own bowls or else they push each other out of the way to eat... :roll: :lol:

Back