• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay Bale Storage box - Bargain!

Thanks Becky - that's brilliant - we've been after another one to keep newspapers in :D:D:D

You've just saved me some money hun :thumb:

I want one too, i spoke to the lady on customer services today in our store, and she said they will definately be in before the end of march, so keep checking ;)

thanks, ill keep checking might type my email address i so they can let me know when they come in, i bet they will go straight back to full price when them come in knowing my luck :lol:

thanks, ill keep checking might type my email address i so they can let me know when they come in, i bet they will go straight back to full price when them come in knowing my luck :lol:

:lol: Theyre on offer until the end of march ;) Ive put my email address in so will update this thread when theyre in :thumb:

That's what I use to store the hay in :D except I paid full price :evil:

just to let you all know, I'm not sure it'll be waterproof

That's what I use to store the hay in :D except I paid full price :evil:

just to let you all know, I'm not sure it'll be waterproof

No, i dont think they look very waterproof :? I want one for in the shed, so i can buy bales in the summer :D I spend a small fortune on hay :oops:

I have two storage boxes from Argos and they are definately NOT waterproof.... all my stuff has been ruined over winter :cry:

I use the checked big laundry bags ...I can get my bale into both bags, zipped and stored in shed...great and cheap....the bags are £1.50 :D

I was looking at one of these a while back...I'll just keep it inside in their room if it's not properly waterproof.
Marnie LOVES sitting on top of things.
Had to put old sofa biscuits on top of the hutch cause I was worried it was uncomfy :oops:
Will be much cheaper than buying hay in the bags I do....costs £1 a bag (which is about a section) and you get about 10 sections. But it's £5 a bale. Just don't have anywhere to store an open bale :roll:

These were back in stock this morning, we had an email from argos. Our store had 3 when my OH checked online, he never thought to reserve one :evil: When i check less than an hour later they were all gone :cry::cry:

there's a box of similar size, well about 10cm narrower on sale at B&Q for a similar price, called Karisma. It's not fully waterproof but it's ok if you use bags inside it.

there's a box of similar size, well about 10cm narrower on sale at B&Q for a similar price, called Karisma. It's not fully waterproof but it's ok if you use bags inside it.

Thank you!! I get 20% off at B&Q too as my little brother works there *dances* will call him now to see if theres any in stock! xXx

Back