• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Buck- 4 months old- Surrey

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf demons_soul

Contact/organisation details: I am fostering for Furry Friends in Old Coulsdon. Please PM me on here or call Emma on 020 8407 1080/0797 356 9371.
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Yes
Number of groups:1
Group:1
Number of animals:1
Type/Breed/Variety: Lop rabbit
Sex: Male
Age(s): 4 months old
Name(s): Nimbus
Colours: Grey/black/white
Neutered: Yes
Reason for rehoming: Came from a home where a fox had broken into the hutch and killed Nimbus's three friends :( The woman gave him up because she didn't want Nimbus suffering the same fate.
Will the group be split: He needs to go to a home where he will be bonded with a female rabbit.
Transport available: Within reason, unless you know of people coming this way.
Other: At some point in his life, Nimbus has suffered trauma to the head which has left him brain damaged. This is probably from a fall (the woman told us she let her young grandchild play with him, so it is possible this is how it happened). The brain damage isn't too severe and it does not affect his quality of life at all. He is currently binkying in the run <3 New owners will have to be very careful with him though, as we believe he cannot feel pain very well.

Nimbus is a gorgeous looking fella. Hope someone can offer him the home he needs soon.

Here he is...
Nimbus2.jpg

Oh he's gorgeous! I seem to have a knack of aquiring 'special pets' (birds with legs missing, parakeets with one eye, rabbits with duff teeth...) so I bet he'd fit right in here! :lol:

Sadly I don't have the space :( I really just want to give him an enormous cuddle! :love:

Back