• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone see the alan tichmarsh show?

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Talented pets only none did what they should of:lol::lol: Was the rabbit the member off here that does show jumping? Cant rem her user name but she has baby the belgium hare

Last edited:
the bun didnt wanna jump, I think audience noises put him/her off, either that it didnt like to be told to jump :lol: wasnt raven rexs was it

Yes don't forget it was probably a long day and the smells, sounds, new jumps and lights wont have helped. I think baby M. did great, well done :D

I'm probably going to get flamed for this but anyway..........

but sorry I watched it & thought it was cruel!! :? The way Alan Titchmarsh gave Baby M a shove to try to get her to jump over the fences, I could have got up & smacked him one! :?

but sorry I watched it & thought it was cruel!! :? The way Alan Titchmarsh gave Baby M a shove to try to get her to jump over the fences, I could have got up & smacked him one! :?

I thought that she looked scared too:(

:wave: No flaming here ;) I didn't see (thankfully) but, Alan Titchmarsh has had a few different animals on his show lately including dogs modelling clothing:evil: and I thought he seemed a bit dippy really rather than nasty I think it's lack of understanding on his part - he is a bit of a drongo at times :)

I thought that she looked scared too:(

She did poor love - totally wrong environment for a bunny to be in IMO :?

And yep you're right Vicky - Alan Titchmarsh is a bit of a drongo at times ;) :lol: I don't mind seeing animals on tv shows if they are comfortable in that environment but Baby M clearly was not :cry:

urgh, just watched it on ITV player... how disgusting. Won't say much more, otherwise I will really dig deep :evil:

Baby wasnt frightened but she was completely confused we had a 3min rehersal time prior to live and its just not enough time for any animal to get there bearings and yes i did upset me that he even touched her as a said before going down to the show im to handle her as she tends to bite other ppl.

I have just watched it on iplayer and am disgusted, how anyone can call themselves an animal lover and subject their animal to those conditions and the ridicule is beyond me. Poor Baby looked like a rabbit in headlights:cry:

Back