• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Heidi and Her small cage

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
I have just picked up a gorgeous bunny along with the cage she has been living in

here it is

smallcage.jpg

it measures a "huge" 2 foot by 14 inches :cry:
She is now in a bigger cage and is going by the name of Heidi..a really scrummy bun:love:

Hello!

Heidi.jpg

and another

heidia.jpg

She is gorgeous! :love: Poor girl... she won't know what to do with all the space. :shock:

Surely that's a hamster cage? :?
She looks beautiful though, I'm sure she'll love having some space to stretch :)

to be fair to the lady who had her..she took her in as Heidi's previous owner dumped her..and the lady admitted she knew nothing about rabbits..Heidi is very clean and did get out of the cage for half an hour a day
What really gets me is the pet shop that sold the woman the cage knowing it was for a rabbit:evil:

Poor Heidi. What do these people think rabbits do for fun? Play cards?

At least she was clean, warm and fed I suppose and someone had the kindness and good sense to help her find a better life.

Hope she finds a lovely forever home soon.

I have one of those cages. Grabbed it off a friend, use it for my solo boy piggie whilst I clean his cage out when I cant put him in the run. ITs also good for carrying him out to his run, he's safe and cant fall if he fidgets. Wouldnt have him in it more than like, 30 mins though.

Jeeez! That cage is a disgrace :evil:. But Heidi is beautiful - I'm sure she'll find a home quickly!

Back