• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sudden Growth Spurt!

SuzieBlue

Young Bun
I've been waiting for my mini lop doe, Phoebe, to grow a bit so I could get her spayed. She's now 6 months but I've been thinking up until now that she still looked a bit on the small side. But just in the last couple of weeks she seems to have doubled in size!!! Ok, exaggeration, but you know what I mean!

My neutered buck, Nermal, has always had a considerable weight advantage over Phoebe, who is so dainty by comparison, but just last week I noticed them sitting side by side (eating each others dinner :roll:) and I realised just how much Phoebe has grown - she's definitely more than half his size now.

Do all bunnies do this crazy growth spurt?! It just seems to have happened so quickly - I'm now a bit sad that she's not a baby any more... I feel quite broody when I read other people's baby bunny stories.. She's a black otter and such a cutie with huge eyes, when she was tiny she was just adorable, and she's turning into a really pretty wee rabbit.

I think it might be time to start having children, or pretty soon I'm gonna be dressing the buns up.... :oops:

Thats so cute!! :) My cloudy had a growth spurt. We realised the other day when he was lying width ways accross his cage using the bars a a pillow :roll: god knows why he didn't turn length ways!!

We are new cage shopping on ebay...got some cheep dog cages in essex

Back