• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Paddy and Benji - U/D more pics post 16

Rosie Rabbit

Mama Doe
Some of you may remember my post a couple of weeks ago in Rabbit Chat HERE about 2 bunnies which we planned to rehome.

Paddy and Benji (previously Chestnut) are brothers, about 6 months old and were abandoned with their mother and sister on Christmas Eve in a box on the doorstep of Paws Here, a small animal rescue in Edinburgh. :( Luckily a volunteer who was coming in to feed the animals found them and took them in. Their mum was still nursing them. :(

They have been being fostered by Collielover and were neutered last week by her vet. My OH and I collected them on Sunday.

They are settling in really well, and are full of life and cheekiness! We have had binkies galore and lots of racing about at full speed in their new room. They're just adorable, though it will be a relief when their hormones and therefore their litter training has settled down. :lol:

Here are a few pics of them in their new abode -

Here's Paddy - he has more spots than Benji
P10002801.jpg

Paddy again
P10002691.jpg

And this is Benji
P10002521.jpg

Benji again
P10002671.jpg

And Paddy investigating a rubbish bag OH was holding ... "What have you got in there, dad?" :lol:
P10002811.jpg

Hope you like! :D

Last edited:
Aww... I want a cuddle!!! :love: Paddy has a feisty look about him! :lol: They are gorgeous - so pleased for you. :)

:wave: Nice to see the boys :love::love:are making themself at home there. I do miss them :( but I know they have gone to a good home :D. Keep me updated please I will be watching for posts on here about them.

Good news is Charlie is back to his cheeky self, He had me worried there as he has been through so much in his life. Lottie and Jack have moved into the boys pen before they are transfered to there new hutch outside in the warmer weather.

Thanks everyone :wave: I'm rather worried that everyone thinks they look mischievous! :lol:

:wave: Nice to see the boys :love::love:are making themself at home there. I do miss them :( but I know they have gone to a good home :D. Keep me updated please I will be watching for posts on here about them.

Good news is Charlie is back to his cheeky self, He had me worried there as he has been through so much in his life. Lottie and Jack have moved into the boys pen before they are transfered to there new hutch outside in the warmer weather.

:wave: They are settling in brilliantly. They are amazing considering the start they had in life. Glad to hear Charlie is back to his cheeky self. :)

Some more pics from yesterday -

Enjoying some orchard grass
P10003241.jpg

Checking out the wardrobe - they know their food is kept in there :lol:
P10003191.jpg

Exhausted!
P10003401.jpg

And my favourite :love:
P100033711.jpg

Last edited:
Back