• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anbody help find this little fella a wifey? Teesside / Northeast

Jay&Kirsty

Young Bun
Hello! :wave: were looking to get little Chewy a wifey. He's a minilop about 7 months old and allthough he gets lotsss of attention and fussing we think it would be nice to find him a mate...and fuss them both!

Ideally looking for a minilop as they will both be house bunnys and one of similar age or so. We werent really sure where to post this on the site so please excuse us if we are in the wrong section!!!

Obviously joined this forum as we would rather rescue a bun in need. So if anybody can help...were in Teesside (northeast) any help would be appreciated

Chewy...
39477d1266317625-chewy-pics-chewy2.jpg

hiya we went to Bunny Burrows amazing lady shell ring you if she hasnt got a suitable one yet! but shell ensure that they pair up properly and you get a lifetime partner.
We took our boy there and he was left to choose his own girl (all told in our book not just a rabbit) he enjoyed his date and they are very hoppy
http://www.bunnyburrows.btik.com/ all her details are there
any tips hop along to our page www.hoppybunnyrabbit.com
I know you live in teeside please stay clear of a charity called Tyne Tees animal trust who advertise cant go into details but it is being investigated!

Glad you hear you are going to get your bunny a friend!
Rabbits are social animals! always best to have a pair or group.

Have you looked on Rabbit rehome?

www.rabbitrehome.org.uk

Yeah we know they are best paired up and now we have been in the house 3 months and settled would like to see him have a lil pal!

We have checked rabbit rehome, they all seem to be bluddy right down south!!!

hiya we went to Bunny Burrows amazing lady shell ring you if she hasnt got a suitable one yet! but shell ensure that they pair up properly and you get a lifetime partner.
We took our boy there and he was left to choose his own girl (all told in our book not just a rabbit) he enjoyed his date and they are very hoppy
http://www.bunnyburrows.btik.com/ all her details are there
any tips hop along to our page www.hoppybunnyrabbit.com
I know you live in teeside please stay clear of a charity called Tyne Tees animal trust who advertise cant go into details but it is being investigated!

Have not heard of bunny burrows but will check the site out now thanks! Also have never heard of Tyne Tees either...doesnt sound to clever!

Thanks for the replies folks.....keep them coming the more the merrier :)

I know some people on here do bunny runs if theres a nearby person to homecheck and maybe help bond if needed. That would at least make it easier to get the right bun to the right new home :)

I know some people on here do bunny runs if theres a nearby person to homecheck and maybe help bond if needed. That would at least make it easier to get the right bun to the right new home :)

Thanks, I had noticed the bunny runs on here thats a great idea...shows people really care to go out of their way!! Ive mailed bunny burrows as their not to far from us. See what response we get.

Back