• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got a behaviour issue

Hi :wave:
It's been forever since I posted something - but I wanted to ask some advice....
It's not a problem at all just wanted to know if anyone else had experienced this...
Some of you may remember I have 2 bunnies Snowflake and Isaac - Snowflakes about to hit 5 and Isaac 4. So far no major health problems which I am so glad about just the occassional mild gut stasis.

Anyways lately Snowflake especially has started acting like she's about 3 months old again.... she races round and binkys like a looney and has just got into general young rabbit trouble. (Isaacs always been naughty so thats nothing new) she's just crazy and it's very nice to see - makes me feel happy :lol: but my mum thinks it's cos spring is coming ? but she's never been like this before and does spring really do anything to a bunny that's been spayed ? (sounds such a stupid question :lol:)
Or could it be middle age and she's just re-living her youth ? (again sounds like another stupid question ) :oops::lol:

So yeah anyone experienced this ?

Many buns do perk up and start to race round and do binkys at Springtime even when spayed. :)
Binkying is a sign of happiness.:)

I become a bit more lively myself when the sun comes out!:lol::lol:

-sue:wave:

Hiya,
I think I am experiencing some behaviour changes in one of my buns atm, which I am thinking might be to do with spring approaching. Unfortunatly its not as sweet as your buns change! My neutered buck Timmy has started to get abit territorial and has been starting some fights with his girlf Mimi :roll: Theres been no other changes in their situation atall so I think it must be something to do with spring! But I do have the same doubts as you as he is neutered!?
Crazy things arent they!

its spring fever! rubys starting to get very annoyed with tilly following her like a lost puppy grunting as he goes. sex pest. he keeps trying to hump her and she just turns round and swipes him! good girl! takes after her mum;) and tilly takes after his dad :p

x

Great means my mums right about something lol! Guess Im pretty blessed from the sounds of what u guys are having. Snowflakes always been a massive binkier which I love poor Isaac does try to bless him. Ive been lucky theyve been together 4 years in september and never once had a tiff lol

Back