• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

KarenM...Alfie update please?

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
How's Alfie doing? I have limited access at work at the moment so can't search through the threads but wanted to know how the little man's foot was :wave:

:D:D:D:D:D

He's doing as well as can be expected I think.

He's starting to put a little weight on the toes of his bad foot, but he's still not really bearing weight on the whole foot, apart from when he cleans his face or when he sees me coming with food and starts begging at the bars. :roll: He had a half-hearted attempt at humping Bubbles the other day, but decided it was way too much effort on one leg.:lol:

The wound is healing nicely and he's leaving it alone. The swelling has completely gone now - it's only now the foot is back to normal that I realise just how swollen it was before. :shock:

I think boredom has started setting in though. :( Alfie's used to running around, digging and leaping on things. Bubbles is absolutely fine and she's been spending a couple of hours a day out in the kennel and run and/or free ranging to give her a chance to stretch her legs.

He's back at the vet next Monday for a check up. ;)

Thanks for asking after him. :love::love::love:

I was wondering about Alfie last night, im glad to hear he is doing well, thats really good news. Hope he continues to get better.

Oh bless him Karen, so pleased Alfie is doing ok & that his leg is healing well :)

Sending snuggles for them both xxx

Glad little Alfie is doing ok Karen.
Hope all goes well with his vet visit monday.

Any new photos of the lovely couple? :love: ;)

Hurrah great news! sounds like things have definately worked out well for the handsome bun! If he's trying to put a little bit of weight on it, Im sure everything will be fine and it will happen slowly :D Can't believe he tried a one legged humping session :lol::lol:

Back