• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Full moon for the babies tonight

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Tonight there is a full moon. Bramble says it's a goodnight to hold the skin babies up to the moon to celebrate their birth, they will of course still have to wear their vests even though the snow has cleared.

All the Rabsville bunnies are very excited. All the god bunnies are invited. Bramble says it has to be a low key affair as she doesn't want the little ones to get too giddy or there will be no settling them back into their nest so shhhhhh everybun.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww is there low howling going on too ................... no wait im thinking curse of the were rabbit :oops:

I've just been outside to tuck everybun and pig in for the night and the sky is just lovely.

The moon ceremony sounds beautiful I hope it goes well.

Marge: I and my bunny mates hope you all have a great time.:wave:
Sadly, our :evil: mummy doesn't let us go out, because she says we haven't got our winter coats.:roll: Have I got news for you, mum: it's Spring; winter is over! :p

Alfie: It was fun. :D I nearly didn't make it, what with being imprisoned indoors and all that. Bubbles managed to open the locks for me though and I borrowed a mobility scooter from the old lady down the road because my poor legs would never have made it that far on their own.

I only just made it back home in time before mummy woke up to give us breakfast. *phew* I just hope she doesn't notice the mobility scooter in the back garden.:angel:

Last night's full moon

fullmoon1.jpg

If you look very carefully you can just about see the bunnies standing in a cirlce with Beige and Snow in the centre trying to lift Smurf up to the moon.

fullmoon2.jpg

Smurf is the smallest of the babies but as Snow and Beige are only small themselves they had a bit of a struggle, especially as Smurf wouldn't stop wriggling.

If you look very carefully you can just about see the bunnies standing in a cirlce with Beige and Snow in the centre trying to lift Smurf up to the moon.

fullmoon2.jpg

Smurf is the smallest of the babies but as Snow and Beige are only small themselves they had a bit of a struggle, especially as Smurf wouldn't stop wriggling.

I can see!!!! I'm sure that's Alfie on the far left. ;) ;) :lol::lol::lol:

aww how lovely! ruby and tilly dont do full moons, they arent into all that "new age rubbish".

"mummy likes to go and dance and do wishes and light fires, we think shes mad, we sit on the windowsill and laugh at her. what a nutter..."

Back