• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

seems to look like bruising on his skin also lumpy?? please see pic :(

Laura09x

Young Bun
i came across this that seems to look like bruising but with blood to the surface it also was a bit lumpy on some parts. it doesn't seem to be bothering him or affecting him in any way as i was touching it.

Any ideas on what it could be??

Also lately he has been squeaking when breathing he hardly ever does it but just sometimes was getting worried about it

Has he seen a vet? Id be concerned more about the breathing, not sure about the marks on his skin, its not scabs is it? Just colouring of the skin?

it looks to me like skin marking. Ruby has been getting a bit thin of fur on her tummy recently and ive noticed that shes covered with patches of black skin, which is just the pigment in it.

:wave:

My buns have these patches too. On some of the patches, the fur is a bit shorter and thicker than everywhere else. I'm sure it's just the colouring, and perhaps even a crown? (Like what humans have on their heads)

Back