• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Bunny - Name suggestions please :)

Leanne_20

New Kit
After losing Fudgey last thursday it was really horrible seeing the empty hutch just sitting there everytime I saw to the guinea pigs, made me very sad :(. So we agreed to a new one but we would wait a while.
HOWEVER, somehow I managed to pop into a pet store yesterday with my boyfriend for some bits and a browse as the weather was awful and come out with a cute little baby bunny!!
Ive always got my pets from breeders before so it was abit of a suprise that I actaully came away with him!

Heres a piccy of him, Hes around 12 weeks old and a black rex (apparently:?)
DSC00669.jpg

He currently doesn't have a name, have thought of a few but nothing really suits him so I need some name suggestions please!! :D

I will never forget my little Fudgey, just like ive never forgotten any past pets but not having an empty cage and having another bunny to love makes it a little bit easier

Midnight is a lovely name or Magic as in Black Magic ( the chocs of course ). He :wave:is a real beauty!!

Midnight is a lovely name or Magic as in Black Magic ( the chocs of course ). He :wave:is a real beauty!!

ooh i like that one too!
I can always think of good names for other buns but can never think of any for mine :lol:
I bet Jacks Jane could think of a good name for a lovely black rex :)

Awwwh :love: hes gorgeous. I love rex fur :love:

Id call him Jack, as in black jack the sweeties... i used to love black jacks when i was little :love: xXx

Hmmm poor rabbit is being called Dave at the mo by my dad :oops:.... Dads hey :roll:

Haha I wanted to change Leos name to Dave because he really doesn't suit Leo.

However, we currently have two hamsters which are called "The Tiny Daves". Don't think we can have three daves in the house :lol:

about 3 years ago we had 2 black rex boys in the rescue , I named them Piper and Drum and love both those names:D

Back