• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kylo the Invisible Bunny!

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
Now remember boys and girls, Kylo is invisible - you did not see a bunny inside my house!!!

Hi, i iz Kylo, but you can call me "sir"!
P1070820.jpg

i own you now, you are in my kingdom
P1070816.jpg

Here's my other good side - they're all good by the way!
P1070824.jpg

er, do you haz cawwots?
P1070831.jpg

bow down to me!
P1070837.jpg

ooOOoooo....dis doorway smells like girly bunnehs!
P1070839.jpg

is mine now, i chinned it all!
P1070842.jpg

I DEMAND pictures (as I absolutely cannot see the ones already there, no sir, nothing to see here...keep walking...)

:love::love::love: Dont worry Kylo, we cant see you ;) ;)

He looks like hes settled in well, doesnt look like hes being spoilt at all ;) ;) xXx

I know he's not the prettiest bunny in the world :oops::oops: but he does have such character! I've never had a boy bunny before, but he definately has an air of maleness! I actually do call him "sir"!!! :oops: :lol::lol::lol:

:love::love::love: Hello Kylo :love::love::love:

I hope your being a good boy for your mummy?

He looks like he's settled in already, I agree about him not being the prettiest in the world:oops::oops:, and he certainly has a few war wounds on his face and ears, but I love the amount of character he has.:love::love:

Just a little update - Kylo had his VHD vax yesterday, and was a very good boy - nothing to do with the bribery of brocolli i am sure! :lol::lol::lol:

I had noticed his vision didnt seem quite right - he doesnt see things coming until quite late, and often misjudged distances, especially when jumping. The vet checked his eyes and he does have some central blindness, mainly on his left. So his eyes are fine and he can see, but his brain doesnt interpret the signals quite right, so he doesnt constrict his pupils in bright light for example. He thought it was most likely due to a head injury in his "former life" as the evidence of his war wounds suggest. But it doesnt really bother him and he gets along and around perfectly fine. He's also a bit snorry :lol::lol: sometimes but likewise thats probably from old wounds to his face and nothing to worry about

So he's a brave little warrior :love::love::love: Hope he isnt a warrior during bonding next week though! :shock:

Back