• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have 'Bounce Back Bunnies' Become Extinct!?

sonnet

Alpha Buck
I've been looking everywhere for a 'Bounce Back Bunny' that my previous buns always had & absolutely loved but can't find one anywhere!
I think it was made by 'Super Pet' & I know Dylan would love one - have they become extinct & are not being made now? :? :?
If they have does anyone know of another toy that is very similar?

The link doesn't work & it's not a bunny :? I don't think Dylan would like a ferret moving in with him :lol:

The link doesn't work & it's not a bunny :? I don't think Dylan would like a ferret moving in with him :lol:

Oh you meant the actuall rabbit model? :lol: It would still work, just paint it or something :lol

I am almost definite we sell them at our P@H branch!

Could you check for me please!? None at my local Pets@Home (although they are rubbish for bun toys) & none on the Pets@Home website.
It's the Bunny Bounce back I'm after - please could you check & let me know - big thanks :)

Hi...I don't know if you found this item that you were looking for or not. They still have the ferret one in most of the local pet stores. However this item is a discontinued item by Super Pet and they no longer make it and I haven't found a single store that carries the bunny one. I came accross your post when searching for a photo to list my item and realized you were looking for one. I am a bunny lover and also going out of business after 50 years of being in business. I am going through all my inventory and I have a full box of the Bunny Bounce Back Treat Dispensing Toy. I have a Box full of the ones with a chain to hang it and also the other one with the weight on the bottom to let it bobble on the cage. I also have the Bunny Tasty Toons Treat Time sound activating Toy as well. You can email me directly to Mrsross32@yahoo.com if you would like me to send you a picture or you can visit my website where I will be posting a picture shortly (not for about a weeks time frame)
[admin edit - advertising not permitted]
Look forward to hearing from you.
Thankyou !
:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back