• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just thought I would share this

:mrgreen: Eeeeeew. :mrgreen:

Have you been licking bunnies Liz? :lol::lol:

Um, how did you find out. You have to tell!

Male bunny's sex hormones smell like weed... :?

Um, how did you find out. You have to tell!

Male bunny's sex hormones smell like weed... :?

I know, I embarrassed myself once by walking past a car with open windows and saying really loudly to Steve "can you smell bunny bits, it really stinks" He then pointed out it probably wasn't bunny bits they were smoking :oops::lol: I'm so innocent :angel:

Do you really want to know how I found out??? Oh God it tasted disgusting, that will teach me :roll:

I like to wind up Elwood when I'm eating chocolate or something else yummy by kissing his face it drives him crazy and he tries to climb in my mouth :lol:

The worst that has happened before is the accidental french kiss :oops: :lol: But this time I stuck my tongue out at him just as he decided to chin my face. His scent gland ran the length of my tongue eeeeewwwwww :( :lol::lol:

I love my Elwood, he is such a crazy bunny :love::love::love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

very glad i put the coffee down before i read that!

You kinda asked for it tho ay?! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: oh that is soooo funny, that will teach for teaseing the poor boy :lol::lol::lol:

makes me feel better, my cat rupet (RIP) although neutered still sprayed, im reading a book on my tummy in the garden, he purrs along headbutting my head and doing the normal rubbing cats do then turns points his bom and sprays in my face, my mum was in the kitchen saw the whole thing and was almost wetting herself crying with laughter, like me you are well and truely OWNED :lol:

Aww, serves you right for teasing him! :lol:

I can't tease Grim because he gets angry and violent and as he can't bite me any more he digs and claws at me so that I drop the yummy food and he eats it, or gums it. :D

How much should bunny bits actually smell? I get a bit obsessive with mr bun... but sometimes i think about taking him to the vet, cause if you give them a good sniff there has been the odd occasion where i have considered bottling the smell and sending it to NATO.

It really is disgusting, the most noxious foul smelling whiff I have ever smelt.

And yes, probably my fault for sniffing his boy bits (and im sure that's as wrong as it sounds)... but i had him fixed... so should they smell like that????

And its an odd smell... he's very clean, no poopie bits or wee smell... just this smell that I have dubbed 'death-balls'. (come to think of it, the OH smells the same after a week, Gorgonzola death balls.)

:roll:

Back