• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've just spent half an hour....

Veronica

Mama Doe
...chasing two naughty mini lops around the patio, in and out, over and under bushes.....to try and bring them in for bedtime! :roll::lol:

Naughty bunnies! They don't understand that when mummy's spent a day at work and is tired, she's not in the mood for them deciding that bedtime ain't happening! :no: :lol:

See signature picture for a photo of the offending twosome!!

Tut tut!
:lol:

ive got a large bit of cardboard i chase mine round with. monkeys!

have just been in the kitchen and found theyve made a lovely little bed out of the newly washed bed linen that was on the dryer.

:lol::lol::lol:

i know how you feel!
My girls give me the run around! but only when i am really tired! any other time they go in :roll:

Bunnies aye? :lol: :love:

invest in mr brush! he's your extended right arm! my bunnies hear the words "do i have to send for mr brush?" and run straight home. to clarify, mr brush, a garden broom, is not used to hurt them, he simply is my arm extension. i have known tabitha bite him in the past, but he is a fearless helpmate!

Back