• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

TV Ads with Bunnies

Michelleox

Mama Doe
Bit of a random one but does anyone know of any tv adverts that were shown from mid 2008 onwards with wild buns/wild baby buns in them?

I'd really appreciate any suggestions:wave:

dbl post for some reason :oops:

durarcel energiser bunnies

oooo the fanstasic sony telly one with the clay bunnies running around the city

air wick
pets at home

trying to find ads with real buns in is hard

found a durex one by accident :lol:

ummmm adding as i remember them :oops:

Last edited:
That one for 'red sky' or something like that crisps that has squirrels and that in it...............

Also, wasnt there a washing up one where all the animals came in and cleaned up? That had bunnies in it, that was about a year or more ago, I always remember the hedgehogs rolling around on the floor to pick up the cherioes the kids had knocked over and bird etc loaded the dishwasher??

That one for 'red sky' or something like that crisps that has squirrels and that in it...............

Also, wasnt there a washing up one where all the animals came in and cleaned up? That had bunnies in it, that was about a year or more ago, I always remember the hedgehogs rolling around on the floor to pick up the cherioes the kids had knocked over and bird etc loaded the dishwasher??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOkfIKnDgGk this one, i thought it was washing up liquid but this ones butter

most of it CGI'ed but will confess it does look creepy

Oh I am glad it's not just me then - they are baby bunnies aswell :( poor little things, one of them can't even sit up in the outfit it is wearing, the music is bizarre like something out of a horror movie - oh well it's not far off that for me - Desma the USA member posted it sometime ago and said she thought it was lovely and you would want to watch it over and over again - I couldn't watch it more than once - I found it quite cruel.

Cheers guys :wave:

The reason i am asking is that Amber came from a pet shop :)oops: ) and they actually got them from an agency who have animals for TV and film work (HP and wildlife programs). I have written to them to try and find out what Amber may have been 'used' in. While they cannot tell me exactly which one, they think she may have been in a TV advert in mid to late 2008.

Back