• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Wookiebum please :(

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
My big fella is a bit off it this morning. He's just sat not wanting to come play or anything.
Gave him his breakfast and he didnt even bother, but I brought him inside to see how he is, and he was running around my flat like a loon and eating treats. Put him back in his hutch and he went quiet again :(

Gave him an ermergeny haircut in case he was too hot (He's VERY fluffy).

He's just not himself this morning :(

So please send some vibes for Wookie. I cant be doing with my big boy poorly :(

Sending loads of vibes to Wookie. Hope he's ok and the emergency haircut will do the trick :)

Wonder if something could've spooked him outside?

Poor boy :(

Sending loads of vibes to Wookie. Hope he's ok and the emergency haircut will do the trick :)

Wonder if something could've spooked him outside?

Poor boy :(

That's probably it. Wookie is the biggest wuss you'll ever meet. He ran away scared from a grasshopper in his run last summer. Funniest thing EVER!

Just been to check on him and he was having a drink.
Still wont leave his hutch though :? Usually if the run is attached, he's binkying around like a crazy fool (he looks like Mr T, if Mr T was a bunny ;))
He's so quiet. Not like him at all.

It's more of a depressed quiet, rather than a poorly quiet :?

Forgot to update this yesterday, but my boy is officially the daftest bunny ever.

Basically, I went to check on his and I found a massive spider in his hutch and it needed evicting.
He was much happier when I moved the spider out the way. I couldn't stop laughing for ages afterwards!!!

awhhh!!!!!:lol:
my daft frenchie benny used to be scared of everything!! i heard him thumping one night at 3 in the morning. Went rushing down the garden only to find a big slug in his run!!:lol:

Back