• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lovely Day Today!

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
Such a lovely, sunny day today! :D

The buns are loving each moment, bouncing around the garden :love:

The last few days have been wet and windy! so they havent had much outdoor time, but as soon as i opend that door for them to come out, out they all came, the girls binky'd all over the place :love: :D

Anyone else got good weather? :wave:

Also.. spring is in the air, and its the first begining of spring toffee has had with females, and is spraying wee all over the hutch! :(
Will this stop? :wave:

its a lovely day here too......rabbits sorted and been on the park with the dogs..... :D just starting to cloud over now but at least we made the most of it! :)

Its a lovely day here too :)

Was gonna put my lot out in their runs, but when I dragged my runs up to the bunny grass (my garden is massive and in 3 parts) they both broke, so I have to wait for Martyn to get home before they can go out and play :(

Might even put Dylan out for a bit :twisted:

As for the spraying, it should stop. Wuzzle is always a pain in the bum at this time of year. We knew spring was on the way coz he's been dirtier than usual :lol:

Glad you all have good, sunny day today too! :D

Im suprised at how long its lasting :lol:
The sun is warm, but the shade is still chilly.

Im having to scrub all the walls down in the hutch everytime i clean them out :lol:
Abit tricky when i have to climb in to reach :oops: :lol:

Lovely here in Dartmouth...Mrs B is free range, BB is in the run and Lily is buried under a ton of hay having a lie in!! Late night for her.
Roland,However,is at the vets.Paws crossed guys..its Dental time!!!

Glad you all have good, sunny day today too! :D

Im suprised at how long its lasting :lol:
The sun is warm, but the shade is still chilly.

Im having to scrub all the walls down in the hutch everytime i clean them out :lol:
Abit tricky when i have to climb in to reach :oops: :lol:

Our hutch is a pain to scrub down too.
I know it sounds a bit dirty, but you might be best off leaving it until he stops. He won't be tempted to keep re-spraying then.

Lovely here in Dartmouth...Mrs B is free range, BB is in the run and Lily is buried under a ton of hay having a lie in!! Late night for her.
Roland,However,is at the vets.Paws crossed guys..its Dental time!!!

Aww, what a life your buns have aye? :love:
Lie in on a monday?!Lucky bun :love:
Fingers crossed for Roland, hope all goes well :wave:

Our hutch is a pain to scrub down too.
I know it sounds a bit dirty, but you might be best off leaving it until he stops. He won't be tempted to keep re-spraying then.

Are you sure? i dont really like leaving it as it stains the wood etc and would be hard to get off?

we have crocuses in flower, purple ones soo far, hopefully other colours will open up soon
was going to let locksley have a run around outside but then it started raining, typical

It's been gorgeous here all day :love: Even (dare I say it...) warm! :shock::lol:

I spent ages sat in the run with Brian this morning. I've cleaned everyone out without getting moutfulls of pi**y bedding every time the wind blows and I spent a long time sat giving my e.cuniculi bun lots of hugs and nose rubs.

I love this weather. It's an instant pick me up when you look out the window and see a bit of sunshine. :wave:

It's been gorgeous here all day :love: Even (dare I say it...) warm! :shock::lol:

I spent ages sat in the run with Brian this morning. I've cleaned everyone out without getting moutfulls of pi**y bedding every time the wind blows and I spent a long time sat giving my e.cuniculi bun lots of hugs and nose rubs.

I love this weather. It's an instant pick me up when you look out the window and see a bit of sunshine. :wave:

It certainly is....Ive worn a low cut top.....(im covered in scratches)...its cooling down a bit now though.

Back