• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy enjoying the sunshine

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Before her emergency spay tomorrow :(

P3010582.jpg

P3010583.jpg

She is beautiful :love: Loads of vibes for tomorrow.

...and is that Big Dave muscling in on the photo action too?? :lol:

She is beautiful :love: Loads of vibes for tomorrow.

...and is that Big Dave muscling in on the photo action too?? :lol:

Yep, they ahve a bit of a "thing" going on :love: They are both laying flopped out next to each other at the moment ( with the pen between them obviously) :)

:( poor Dave ...I'm sure he won't be waiting too long though :)

We are undecided about getting him neutered because of the headtilt :? We lost 2 boys to castrations last year so its not something we want to rush into, although we would love him to have comapny soon. Its a difficult one :(

We are undecided about getting him neutered because of the headtilt :? We lost 2 boys to castrations last year so its not something we want to rush into, although we would love him to have comapny soon. Its a difficult one :(

Oh I see...bless him ,hes obviously a friendly boy too...still you'll make the right decision for him I have no doubt.

Awww Daisy :love: Sending all the vibes in the world for her for tomorrow. Hope she has lots of days in the sunshine still to enjoy :)

Dave :love:

Thanks everyone

Daisy has had a fantastic day free ranging in the garden all day chatting to all the different buns. Couldn't have asked for a better day for her :) Fingers crossed she gets the chance to have plenty more

Back