• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roxanne settling in

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love: She LOVES the twigs that Becky sent over for the bunnies :love:

P2280551.jpg

P2280552.jpg

P2280553.jpg

P2280554.jpg

P2280555.jpg

Awwwh :love::love: Those twigs are pear branches from Vicky tree, the bunnies go crazy for them!

She looks so happy :love:

She is doing great, wouldn't know there was anything wrong with her :)

yesterday she was binkying round the garden at 90 miles an hour :lol: Today she has been dashing round the dining room and kitchen while I've been making bunny biscuits :)

She started a fresh course of panacur last night, she is quite happy to take normal panacur off a biccy, and has a chack up with my vet on Friday just to make sure we have everything covered :wave:

She is doing great, wouldn't know there was anything wrong with her :)

yesterday she was binkying round the garden at 90 miles an hour :lol: Today she has been dashing round the dining room and kitchen while I've been making bunny biscuits :)

She started a fresh course of panacur last night, she is quite happy to take normal panacur off a biccy, and has a chack up with my vet on Friday just to make sure we have everything covered :wave:

Awwwh :love::love: She hadnt been let out for over a week at mums as we were told to keep her on 'cage rest' by the vet. It was making her really mad though :( Mum let her out for a run the morning before she came to you :love:

Sounds like shes really made herself at home :love: Are the other buns not asking for biccies too? :lol: I can imagine a que of loadsa buns asking for oaty biccies :lol:

Hope she gets on ok at the vets :wave: xxx

Awwwh :love::love: She hadnt been let out for over a week at mums as we were told to keep her on 'cage rest' by the vet. It was making her really mad though :( Mum let her out for a run the morning before she came to you :love:

Sounds like shes really made herself at home :love: Are the other buns not asking for biccies too? :lol: I can imagine a que of loadsa buns asking for oaty biccies :lol:

Hope she gets on ok at the vets :wave: xxx

She is only having 45 mins to an hour exercise a day at the moment, as I wasn't sure how much she was allowed to have.

Spud and hogs are going mad for the biccys but they go mad for everything :roll: :lol:

Back