• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How silly... just really shook up!!

pinkreptile

Warren Scout
Ok, so iv been a little ill these last few days and have been trying to nap whilst my baby does so I can start getting better... however, this morning, Zach fell asleep in my arms so I just snuggled up with him on the sofa...

I started to dream....it was about Flower, but she was very very sick, and I can still see her led on the vets table taking her last breathe and the man in green shaking his head at me!!.. I no it was just a dream but I woke up sobbing!!... even now the dream was just sooooo vivid!!... its really made me feel weepy even now!!... I went straight out to check her and as soon as she heard the door as usual she was right at the front of her hutch waiting for me, ready for loves so I no see she is fine...

just made me feel really sick!!... has anyone else had a similar dream?? Its so upsetting!!!:cry:

:cry:yeah I do have really odd dreams, when we went to eygpt in Nov I kept having dreams that a dog had got her:cry:.. It was guilt for leaving her when I went away

:cry:yeah I do have really odd dreams, when we went to eygpt in Nov I kept having dreams that a dog had got her:cry:.. It was guilt for leaving her when I went away

see I could understand that, Iv been away once in 9 yrs and had bad dreams about my moggies, but I knew that was guilt that I wasnt there... Id just love an analysis on why I am having this dream :( ... shes never ever far from my mind at all and has totally won over me and my boys, I guess im just terrified of anything ever happening

Back