• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lucky bunny bag*full of bunny goodies* update *guinea pig* bags too!

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
hi all
Please help me raise much needed funds for my local animal rescue centre The Ark in Lincolnshire.
They are helping rehome many rabbits which is desperately needed in my local area. I am doing my very best to help them out with advice and funds to help pay for vaccinations and neutering. This will give the rabbits the best start in life when they go to their new homes.
luckydipbag.jpg

So why not treat yourself and help make a difference to a rescue rabbit today! Inside this limited addition cotton bag are ten rabbit themed goodies each worth around £1.50 to £3.00 each. Every lucky bag will be different and will include fridge magnets, note cards, stickers, postcards, sweet little charms and more. The bag is a great size ( 16” x 7”) for shopping or perfect to store your bunny’s belonging. The bag even has a special logo “adopt don’t buy” to help spread the rescue message.
Cost is just £15 including p&p
From the sale of each bag I will donate £5 to the Ark.

Pay by paypal to lisahodgson73@hotmail.com PLEASE SEND AS OPTION "GIFT" so i don't have to pay paypal fees.

Last edited:
Back